Aller au contenu



Ce sujet a été archivé. Cela signifie que vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet.
3 réponses à ce sujet

#1 Enzo


    Joueur de Fédérale 2

  • Membres
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 703 messages

Posté 04 mars 2006 - 11:53


Alexandre (Dax), Bourrust (Auch), Carpentier (La Rochelle), Cazalot (Pau), Chouly (Brive), Drozdz (Brive), Guirado (Perpignan), Héguy (Bayonne), Jacquet(ASM Clermont Auvergne), Malonga (Biarritz), Ouedraogo (Montpellier), Weber (Stade français)

Beauxis (Pau), Boussuges (Montpellier), Cibray (Pau, cap), Clarac (Auch), Denos (Auch,pret Toulouse), Fior (Castres), Lacroix (Stade français), Mignardi (Auch), Puyo (Pau), Trinh Duc (Montpellier)

#2 Enzo


    Joueur de Fédérale 2

  • Membres
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 703 messages

Posté 09 mars 2006 - 16:15

La compo

Denos – Boussuges, Mignardi, Puyo, Fior – (o) Beauxis – (m) Cibray (cap) – Alexandre, Chouly, Ouedraogo – Jacquet, Drozdz – Bourrust, Héguy, Weber

Remplaçants :
Guirado, Cazalot, Carpentier, Bernad, Clarac, Trinh Duc, Brana

#3 julien


    Champion du Monde

  • Membres
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 812 messages

Posté 11 mars 2006 - 22:33

défaite de la france 17-30

#4 julien


    Champion du Monde

  • Membres
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 812 messages

Posté 11 mars 2006 - 22:34

France U21 17 - 30 England U21

A strong start was enough to see England U21s into the final round of the Six Nations with their winning record intact.

England dominated the first half, running in two converted tries and adding three penalties and although the French showed signs of danger in attack, their defence and discipline let them down. England regularly created gaps and but for support, breaks by Flood (first half) and Foden (second half) would have become tries.

Said coach Jim Mallinder, “I’m delighted that we put in such a good performance against a very good French side. We scored some great tries and defended magnificently, particularly in the last 20 minutes when they threw everything at us.

“It was just the start we wanted to shut up the crowd and we just kept the momentum going, building the lead as we talked about.”

“But we have a short turn around and another difficult game in six days time to keep our feet on the ground.”

Things started well for the visitors as they built up a commanding lead, going ten points clear in as many minutes as Flood slotted an early penalty before adding a converted try of his own from an excellent team effort.

But an English error from the restart gifted the dangerous French backs an opportunity. After a break down the right wing the home team moved it the width of the pitch for left wing Yann Fior to touch down in the corner to close the gap 5-10. England soon clawed three points back from a second Flood penalty.

Despite the early promise, at times England overcomplicated matters, turning ball over in contact and providing the French with dangerous counter attacking ball from which they scored a typically opportune first half try.

With both teams exchanging missed penalties, it was 20 minutes before the next score came, this time from full back Mike Brown who took a well timed inside pass from captain Matt Cornwell and outpaced the cover defence to touch down under the posts. Brown added a penalty just before the break to take England to a dominant 7-23 half time lead.

But within minutes of the restart the French were back in the game, an English knock on providing them with a scrum from which they moved the ball wide and full back Florian Denor slid in the right corner. When scrum half Fabien Cibray nailed the long range conversion England’s lead was cut to nine points.

England looked to have regained their composure when flanker Michael Hills dived over for England’s third try, which Lamb, on for the injured Flood, duly converted to edge England further ahead 30-14.

France came back with a penalty but as both sides tired the intensity faded and the final quarter remained scoreless as neither managed to capitalise on their opportunities.

England now face Ireland in the final match of their Six Nations campaign at Worcester’s Sixways next Friday knowing a victory would be enough to secure their second Six Nations and Grand Slam title in three years.

0-3 3min pen Eng Flood
0-10 9min try Eng Flood (con Flood)
7-10 12min try Fra Fior (con Beauxis)
7-13 15min pen Eng Flood
7-20 32min try Eng Brown (con Flood)
7-23 41min pen Brown
Half Time
14-23 43min try Fra Denor (con Cibray)
14-30 62mins try Hills (con Lamb)

Referee: Phil Fear, WRU
Attendance: 5,000

England U21
Mike Brown (NEC Harlequins), Thom Evans (London Wasps), Matt Cornwell (Leicester Tigers, captain), Anthony Allen (Gloucester), Nick Abendanon (Bath Rugby), Toby Flood (Newcastle Falcons) rep by Ryan Lamb (Gloucester), 58mins, Ben Foden (Sale Sharks), Alex Rogers (NEC Harlequins) rep by Neil Briggs (Sale Sharks), 79mins, Dylan Hartley (Northampton Saints), David Wilson (Newcastle Falcons) rep by Mark Lambert (NEC Harlequins), 74mins, Richard Blaze (Worcester Warriors) rep by Sean Cox (Sale Sharks), 69min, Tom Croft (Leicester Tigers), James Haskell (London Wasps), Michael Hills (Sale Sharks), Jordan Crane (Leeds Tykes, blood rep Sean Cox (Sale Sharks) 36-40min)
Replacements: Alex Rae (Northampton Saints), Nick Runciman (Worcester Warriors), Topsy Ojo (London Irish)