Aller au contenu

Photo

Un visiteur irlandais

Ce sujet a été archivé. Cela signifie que vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet.
54 réponses à ce sujet

#1 LaighanJuanard

LaighanJuanard

Joueur de 4ème série

• Membres
  • Pip
  • 13 messages

Posté 31 décembre 2013 - 13:44

Bonjour.

S'il vous plaît excusez mes mauvais français.

Je me rendrai en Février au Clermont-Ferrand et je tiens à assister à la rencontre entre ASM Clermont Auvergne et Montpellier sur la 21 Février et j'ai quelques questions.

1 - Quand est-ce en vente des billets?

2 - Quelle est la meilleure venue pour visiter avant et après le match?

3 - Quelle est la meilleure venue pour visiter pour regarder le match du 6 Nations Irlande v Angleterre sur la 22 Février?

Merci

#2 Ju n°9

Ju n°9

Joueur de 2ème série

• Membres
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 messages

Posté 31 décembre 2013 - 13:58

Hi LaighanJuanard,

1- Tickets will be sold maybe after mid-january, or beginning february, the best for you is to check regularly ASM ticket's website (we'll try to keep you informed on the forum):

http://asm-rugby.billetterie.datasport.eu/App/Web/LstManifsFormules.aspx?wId=ASMCA 

2- Best venue downtown before and after the game for an irish is the irish pub "Le Still" 7 Boulevard Léon Malfreyt, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand

and around the stadium you can go to "The Oval" pub or the bar of hotel République on the road to the Michelin stadium 97 Avenue de la République, 63100 Clermont-Ferrand

3- Other venues (for 6 nations) are the pub Delirium (Thomas Domingo's pub) with lots of great belgian beers 20 rue de la Tour D Auvergne, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand

or maybe the pub Ness 4 Rue Eugène Gilbert, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand

Hope you'll enjoy your visit in Clermont !

Cheers !

#3 juleroumain

juleroumain

Membre de la Bourbonnais Connection

• Membres
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16 644 messages

Posté 31 décembre 2013 - 14:05

Bonjour.

Je me rendrai en Février au Clermont-Ferrand et je tiens à assister à la rencontre entre ASM Clermont Auvergne et Montpellier sur la 21 Février et j'ai quelques questions.

3 - Quelle est la meilleure venue pour visiter pour regarder le match du 6 Nations Irlande v Angleterre sur la 22 Février?

Merci

1 - For every ASM' s match, tickets are sold the saturday 15 days before the match day at 8pm on ASM's web site. So for ASM / Montpellier, Saturday 7 of February

#4 LaighanJuanard

LaighanJuanard

Joueur de 4ème série

• Membres
  • Pip
  • 13 messages

Posté 31 décembre 2013 - 14:15

Thank you. I think it might be best if I reply in English (my French really is that bad!!)

Is there any particular section in the Stade Michelin that is better than others? I am used to watching Leinster matches on the terrace in the RDS so I'd like to get a terrace ticket if that is possible.

Is there a box office where you can collect tickets purchased online? I will be travelling from the 14th of February so purchasing on the 7th might be cutting things close if the tickets are sent by mail.

Thank you again

#5 juleroumain

juleroumain

• Membres
  • 16 644 messages

Posté 31 décembre 2013 - 14:26

Thank you. I think it might be best if I reply in English (my French really is that bad!!)

Is there any particular section in the Stade Michelin that is better than others? I am used to watching Leinster matches on the terrace in the RDS so I'd like to get a terrace ticket if that is possible.

Is there a box office where you can collect tickets purchased online? I will be travelling from the 14th of February so purchasing on the 7th might be cutting things close if the tickets are sent by mail.

Thank you again

Terrace means stand up tickets I think! If you're looking for stand up tickets you have to buy "PESAGE" 14€.

If you want to be in the middle of the atmosphere choose "PHLIPONEAU centrale " behind the post 34€ (seated tickets))

http://www.asm-rugby...n-du-stade.html = map of the stadium

http://www.asm-rugby.com/tarifs.html = tickets' prices

http://asm-rugby.bil....aspx?wId=ASMCA = link to buy tickets

It's E ticket, and you can print them at home.

#6 LaighanJuanard

LaighanJuanard

Joueur de 4ème série

• Membres
  • Pip
  • 13 messages

Posté 31 décembre 2013 - 14:39

Terrace means stand up tickets I think! If you're looking for stand up tickets you have to buy "PESAGE" 14€.

If you want to be in the middle of the atmosphere choose "PHLIPONEAU centrale " behind the post 34€ (seated tickets))

http://www.asm-rugby...n-du-stade.html = map of the stadium

http://www.asm-rugby.com/tarifs.html = tickets' prices

http://asm-rugby.bil....aspx?wId=ASMCA = link to buy tickets

It's E ticket, and you can print them at home.

Thank you again. I think I will buy a ticket in the 'PHILIPONEAU centralle' in that case. Hopefully both teams won't lose too much strength due to the 6 Nations.

#7 Gwenaëlle

Gwenaëlle

Joueur de TOP 14

• QG
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3 423 messages

Posté 31 décembre 2013 - 15:03

I'm impressed by the level of english of Juleroumain.

Fortunately all the trips to Dublin were useful !! :biere01:

#8 juleroumain

juleroumain

• Membres
  • 16 644 messages

Posté 31 décembre 2013 - 15:08

I'm impressed by the level of english of Juleroumain.

Fortunately all the trips to Dublin were useful !! :biere01:

Lot of practice in Temple Bar...  :D  :biere01:  :biere01:

#9 LaighanJuanard

LaighanJuanard

Joueur de 4ème série

• Membres
  • Pip
  • 13 messages

Posté 31 décembre 2013 - 15:17

Lot of practice in Temple Bar...  :D  :biere01:  :biere01:

My sympathies...  :P

#10 Durhamrugby

Durhamrugby

Joueur d'honneur

• Membres
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 892 messages

Posté 31 décembre 2013 - 16:06

Bonjour.

Merci

Dear LaighanJuanard,

Your writing in French is good enough for us as we are unable to write properly our own language. We write to you in English as we need to practise. We want to return to Dublin and win ! Let me tell you how much I was impressedand touched  by the friendly atmosphere from your colleagues in May.

Glad to see that a Leinster supporter is willing to visit Bib Park (Parc des Sports Marcel Michelin) and feel the atmosphere.

After or even before the game I would suggest you go to "Café Pascal" in the city center nearby the Cathedral. the boss is a former ASM rugbyplayer, and he enjoys welcoming rugby friends from Ireland.

please invite your friends Sean O'B. and Jamie H. to come to visit us for a 2 to 3 year stay.

I wish you a good stay in Auvergne.

#11 LaighanJuanard

LaighanJuanard

Joueur de 4ème série

• Membres
  • Pip
  • 13 messages

Posté 31 décembre 2013 - 16:27

Dear LaighanJuanard,

Your writing in French is good enough for us as we are unable to write properly our own language. We write to you in English as we need to practise. We want to return to Dublin and win ! Let me tell you how much I was impressedand touched  by the friendly atmosphere from your colleagues in May.

Glad to see that a Leinster supporter is willing to visit Bib Park (Parc des Sports Marcel Michelin) and feel the atmosphere.

After or even before the game I would suggest you go to "Café Pascal" in the city center nearby the Cathedral. the boss is a former ASM rugbyplayer, and he enjoys welcoming rugby friends from Ireland.

please invite your friends Sean O'B. and Jamie H. to come to visit us for a 2 to 3 year stay.

I wish you a good stay in Auvergne.

Thank you. After the great atmosphere created by your trips to the RDS and Lansdowne Road over the years it would be rude not to pay a visit. Sadly in relation to Seannie and Jamie, the latest rumour is that Jamie is going to those 'delightful' people in Toulon and Seannie is being bribed with a delightful new herd of cattle to stay where he is 

#12 darkminimouf

darkminimouf

Eauvergnat

• Modérateurs
  • 11 927 messages

Posté 31 décembre 2013 - 16:58

Thank you. After the great atmosphere created by your trips to the RDS and Lansdowne Road over the years it would be rude not to pay a visit. Sadly in relation to Seannie and Jamie, the latest rumour is that Jamie is going to those 'delightful' people in Toulon and Seannie is being bribed with a delightful new herd of cattle to stay where he is 

Arf Toulon, one of our greatest foe. I think this is a good news for SOB.

We will be delighted to welcome you to Clermont-Ferrand  :flowers:

#13 Durhamrugby

Durhamrugby

Joueur d'honneur

• Membres
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 892 messages

Posté 31 décembre 2013 - 17:48

You are more than welcome. Bad news for Jamie . At least Seanie will continue to be happy at home, which is fair enough.

Again, enjoy your stay in our green Land of Auvergne. Taste the cheese, forget about the wine !

#14 LaighanJuanard

LaighanJuanard

Joueur de 4ème série

• Membres
  • Pip
  • 13 messages

Posté 31 décembre 2013 - 18:06

To be fair to Heaslip and SOB they have won pretty much everything they can win in Leinster (Heineken Cup, Pro12, even the bloody Amlin Challenge Cup) so while it would be sad to see one or both of them leaving you can't really begrudge them an attempt at the Top14. I would rather they went to Clermont rather than Toulon mind.

#15 TITUS

TITUS

Champion du Monde

• QG
  • 16 154 messages

Posté 31 décembre 2013 - 18:52

Nous aussi !! :lol: :lol: